[Building Sakai] Hidding Lesson builder resources and in generalhidding resources

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Mon Oct 22 14:23:23 PDT 2012

Does the hidden folder (with accessible content) stay hidden when viewing
from an alternate path like WebDAV or via Show Other Sites content?

We will add it as a topic to the CLE Team call at 10am EDT on Thursday.

We've purposefully made the CLE Team call time friendly for European
timezones, but if you can't make a call, feel free to add agenda items for
us to talk about.  The agenda is kept in etherpad in a format like (
http://etherpad.ctools.org/rmmt-YYYY-mm-dd), so for this week, it will be
http://etherpad.ctools.org/rmmt-2012-10-25.

--Sam

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 4:47 AM, JOSE MARIANO LUJAN GONZALEZ <jmariano at um.es