[Building Sakai] Clog permission question

Jonas Eriksson jonas.eriksson at adm.umu.se
Fri Oct 19 00:14:55 PDT 2012

Hi Adrian,

Well, I have no use case from our organization as we have not deployed Clog yet.

But having a permission that has no effect is kind of misleading I think. A workaround could be to gray out the comment.read.any checkboxes and couple them when clicking in the post.read.any checkboxes. That way you don't have to remove the permission option.

Thanks for quick response!
Jonas