[Building Sakai] sakai suppression of my workspace worksite setup

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco at samoo.es
Thu Oct 18 01:23:28 PDT 2012

If you want it to be in all the actual workspaces not only in the new ones,
you can delete all the actual workspaces (you can do it easily via
webservices) and then when people log again in sakai the workspace will be
generated again with the new template.

Diego del Blanco Orobitg

Director de operaciones

diego.delblanco at samoo.es