[Building Sakai] sakai suppression of my workspace worksite setup

JOSE MARIANO LUJAN GONZALEZ jmariano at um.es
Thu Oct 18 00:35:25 PDT 2012

Hi Urmila,

As an admin, you can go to the *Admnistration Workspace*->*Sites *and
search for SITE ID: *!user*
Scroll down to *Pages *and clic on the ones you want to remove and then
*Remove Page*.

You could also remove permissions from the Realm /site/!user -> rol
Maintain but I think that my first option will be easier.

Hope it helps
mariano

El 18/10/2012 7:14, urmila chandra escribió:
> Hi,
> How do we suppress worksite setup, announcent & preference options, so
> that when logged in as a general user, these would not appear in the
> user's my workspace ?
> Thanks
> Urmila

José Mariano Luján González - Aula Virtual
Area de Tecnologías de la Información
y las Comunicaciones Aplicadas (ATICA)
UNIVERSIDAD DE MURCIA - http://www.um.es