[Building Sakai] Snapshot repo cleanup

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 17 06:09:21 PDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 8:04 AM, David Horwitz <david.horwitz at uct.ac.za> wrote:

> As a result we where getting some problems with build pulling in these
> artefacts. As a result we have cleaned up this folder. Jenkins is busy
> rebuilding a whole bunch of 2.8.x and contrib projects that should
> repopulate the repo with current projects. If you build depends on an
> artefact thats no longer there please let me know.

We're getting build failures of our 2.8.x build against a clean local
repository because:

Failed to transfer Could not find artifact
org.sakaiproject.purepoms:sakai-standard-tool:pom:2.8-SNAPSHOT in
sakai-maven2-snapshots
(http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2-snapshots)

I haven't looked at what's pulling in this dependency yet.

--
  Matthew Buckett, VLE Developer, IT Services, University of Oxford