[Building Sakai] A Sensitive Subject

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 01:19:32 PDT 2012

Nowhere is it stated that the case of SQL needs to be maintained.
It is true that if you are running a case sensitive database then you might have issues, which is why its recommended not to run a case sensitive database.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+Admin+Guide+-+Database+Configuration+and+Tuning

Also, have a look at the chat2_channel table for some mixed case mayhem.

cheers,
Steve