[Building Sakai] By default how to submit assignments to Turnitin "No Paper Repository" instead of "Stranded Paper Repository"

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Fri Oct 12 08:56:20 PDT 2012

SAK-20702 Add functionality to assignments UI to show the error
message for Content Review Service
SAK-21059 Upgrade Assignment 1 Integration with TurnItIn 2.9.2
*(relies on -Dsakai.contentreview.version=2.9.2-SNAPSHOT)
SAK-21613 A1 TII student submission page shows error when its waiting for report
SAK-21957 Change Assignment TII note from "Attachments only" to
"Single upload file only"

Those are all in Assignments 1.  There is a screenshot in
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-21059 that shows all the
options that A2 has inside A1.  This work has already been done by me
and committed.

-Bryan