[Building Sakai] By default how to submit assignments to Turnitin "No Paper Repository" instead of "Stranded Paper Repository"

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Thu Oct 11 06:04:24 PDT 2012

You may want to look into applying these jira's to your instance:

SAK-20702 Add functionality to assignments UI to show the error
message for Content Review Service
SAK-21059 Upgrade Assignment 1 Integration with TurnItIn 2.9.2
*(relies on -Dsakai.contentreview.version=2.9.2-SNAPSHOT)
SAK-21613 A1 TII student submission page shows error when its waiting for report
SAK-21957 Change Assignment TII note from "Attachments only" to
"Single upload file only"

These will update your assignment's integration which gives you the
ability to set defaults for repository submissions as well as
showing/hiding these options for instructors.

Check out this document:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TII/Guide+to+installing+Turnitin+Content+Review+Service+0.7

It tells you to use the Longsight branch, but as long as you have
those jira's above, then you can use your own branch.

-Bryan