[Building Sakai] By default how to submit assignments to Turnitin "No Paper Repository" instead of "Stranded Paper Repository"

Jehan Badshah jehan.badshah at nu.edu.pk
Thu Oct 11 02:10:36 PDT 2012

Dear All

We have integrated Turnitin with Assignment1 of sakai2.8.2, and from
turnitin administrator account I have selected "enable
instructor standard repository"

I want to modify Turnitin API so that by default all assignments to be
submitted to "no repository".

I checked turnitin API documentation but no help found regarding it. I
think there have to be "*fid*" for it.

*Note: "enable instructor standard repository" mean*
instructors will be able to set the  assignment option to either store
student papers within the standard paper repository or to not store the
papers in any repository (reference turnitin.com)

but I don't want that first instructor post assignment on sakai, then login
to turnitin.com and change that assignment repository.

Regards
Jehan Badshah |  Team Lead
Sakai Learning and Teaching Environment (SLATE)