[Building Sakai] Sakai log file mystery message.

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Oct 10 10:36:38 PDT 2012

Yea, good information about it being harmless, unless you do a local custom
build it likely won't change as Tomcat 5.5 is EOL as of 2 weeks ago. It
doesn't look like Tomcat 6.0+ uses and supports only newer AJP connectors.
(though mod_jk should still be compatible) so this code isn't the same
anymore.