[Building Sakai] Module completion tracking

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Tue Oct 9 07:00:39 PDT 2012

My apologies. I'm wrong. There is already an option in Settings for  a page to make a gradebook entry when a student completes a lesson. While Lessons does its own internal tracking, it probably makes more sense to use Gradebook as a repository. So if you use Lessons, what you're looking for can already be done.