[Building Sakai] Snapshot repo cleanup

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Tue Oct 9 00:04:02 PDT 2012

Hi All,

With the move of 2.9 and later artefacts to the sonotype repo there
where a lot of stale artefacts in the snapshot repo at:

http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2-snapshots/org/sakaiproject/

As a result we where getting some problems with build pulling in these
artefacts. As a result we have cleaned up this folder. Jenkins is busy
rebuilding a whole bunch of 2.8.x and contrib projects that should
repopulate the repo with current projects. If you build depends on an
artefact thats no longer there please let me know.

Regards

David