[Building Sakai] Time to locate specific functionality code in the complete Sakai

We Teach Best weteachbest at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 11:45:39 PDT 2012

Good Day to Sakai Developers community

We are a company intending to use Sakai for developing our custom version,
it is intended to be used for online learning.  Our first attempt  to
compile the source code - has lead to many errors ; - our question is -
where can we ask for advice and guidance for these zero-stage problems ?

What is the typical time length,  and effort "volume"  needed to completely
compile and remove problems from the latest version 2.8 of source code ?
 Can we have some assistance in this process ?

*We are trying to assess and estimate time investment needed, and effort
"volume" required to analyze and find  specific  locations of code and
modules for specific concrete action - to find their location of code in
the Sakai Source Code .*

Thanks in advance for  all answers - highly appreciated

Michael K, Lev R, Eugene Z.