[Building Sakai] IMS LTI

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 2 08:43:14 PDT 2012

I am told that when one selects the 'popup' option it opens in one of those pop-ups that Browsers routinely block. This is no good for us.

We are halfway through some work to open web content popups in an iframeless new window for access/student users only. Maintainers still get the iframe version with the options link.

I'm happy for the LTI pop-up option to be manually configured and to open in a 'proper' new window (cf Web Content).

I suppose an auto-version would be better and as check says, Sakai knows its own protocol and the protocol of the target website . LTI tool so could do whizzy things behind the scene.

adam