[Building Sakai] IMS LTI

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Mon Oct 1 21:41:47 PDT 2012

The answer is pop-up and later versions of LTI have popup available.

One interesting thought going forward is that Sakai LTI knows it is http and knows the URL it is about to slink into an iframe is http - uh - why not switch to popup automatically.

I know I am talking about my own code in the third person - I ma just wondering if this is something we should just do, or am I missing something?

/Chuck