[Building Sakai] Spring 3, Sakai 2.9 kernel 1.3 issues

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Nov 23 07:36:12 PST 2012

As far as I know upgrading to Spring 3 is still an outstanding feature
request planned for 2.10 and Sakai, even on trunk currently is using 2.5.6.

I'm not sure of the current status, I know RSF was an issue but I thought
that was fixed a few months ago. In any case, it likely won't work in 2.9.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-517