[Building Sakai] LessonBuilder, "Add Website" feature not available

Poindexter, David Ray davpoind at iupui.edu
Tue Nov 20 11:48:44 PST 2012

We have pulled LB from the 1.4.0 tag, and are running it on 2.7. For the most part, we're making a ton of progress implementing this.

In the "More Tools" dialog, the "Add Website" item is not present. The following gist is the only place I see it mentioned in the source:

https://gist.github.com/4080695

It looks like it needs whatever is in KNL-273. Is this correct? I have seen on Rutgers that they have the option on their 2.9 nightly, and want to find out what we need to do in order to make this feature work on 2.7.

Cheers,
--
David Poindexter
Systems Analyst