[Building Sakai] LTI ease of use

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 20 08:34:06 PST 2012

Ah I wondered what you were on about!

What a good idea.

adam

From: Adrian Fish [mailto:adrian.r.fish at gmail.com]
Sent: 20 November 2012 13:53
To: Adam Marshall
Cc: sakai-dev
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] LTI ease of use

That's what I meant. Sakai admins precan the LTI tool and site maintainers can just add them as any other tool, with no config whatsoever. Maybe they shouldn't even know that it is an external tool they are adding. That's the way Lessons does it, although they are still called External tools in the more tools dropdown.

Cheers,
Adrian.