[Building Sakai] sakai-2.9.x-all build broken

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 15:19:30 PST 2012

Contributed back, not blindly committed. If you want to ease your upgrade path, create patches for anything that is generic enough, file a Jira and see if others find it useful.

Also jump on the TCC mailing list so you can be involved in discussions around the indies, their usefulness and their future.

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone