[Building Sakai] Lessonbuilder, assignments2, and sakai 2.7 build errors

Poindexter, David Ray davpoind at iupui.edu
Wed Nov 14 09:16:36 PST 2012

We are currently running 2.7, and I've followed the instructions with relatively good success. There's one thing that I'm hung up on, and that's Assignments2 integration. I followed the documentation in the README, then in the tool/pom.xml comments, but I'm getting Maven build errors mentioning something about kernel 1.3-SNAPSHOT

Anyone else running 2.7, Lessonbuilder, and Assignments2? I'd love to hear some ideas on what I've done wrong here. Reference information is below, including Maven output.

Also of note, we do not use Yaft or Mneme. For some reason, those are also complained about if I leave them commented out in the tool/pom.xml, and produces all kinds of new, different, and interesting errors.
--

I have our lessonbuilder pom like so:
https://gist.github.com/4068477

And, following the instructions precisely, I've changed the lessonbuilder/tool/pom.xml to this:
https://gist.github.com/4068480

When I build now, I'm getting a Maven build error. Here's the stack trace (-e) from that:
https://gist.github.com/4068484

Cheers,
--
David Poindexter