[Building Sakai] New Feature for Sakai 2.10: Joinable Groups

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Mon Nov 12 07:12:48 PST 2012

Sounds like Sections and Groups are different enough that this feature
shouldn't be considered a duplicate of the Section's tool feature.
 Assuming that all non-replies are a vote of +0, I can go ahead and commit
this to trunk.

If you want to add a new tool for groups, please create a feature request.

Thanks,
Bryan