[Building Sakai] profile image urls and direct database updates

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:49:38 PST 2012

Hi Ron,

Have you set the appropriate properties in your sakai.properties? There are
a few relating to profile images.

Here's the Confluence page listing the properties:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PROFILE/Profile2-Settings

The one you may need is:

profile2.picture.type=url

Hope that does the trick.