[Building Sakai] Sakai OpenMeetings Integration

Jaques Smith jaques at opencollab.co.za
Mon Nov 5 06:33:44 PST 2012

Hi Diego,

I see the main problem is namespace names and date formats. Did you make
any edits to the Axis Stubs and other classes, or is that straight from the
generator?
If there is no changes I'll just see if we can regenerate.

Cheers,
Jaques

On 5 November 2012 15:53, Diego del Blanco Orobitg <diego.delblanco at samoo.es