[Building Sakai] Sakai OpenMeetings Integration

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco at samoo.es
Mon Nov 5 05:53:56 PST 2012

Hi Jaques:

As you said, the openmeetings integration is with version 1. We don’t have
customers at this moment with the version 2, so we don’t have resources
dedicated to this. L

If someone want to contribute the patch for updating to version 2, we will
test it and include it in the svn. It wouldn’t be too much difficult to
adapt it.

Best wishes

Diego del Blanco Orobitg

Director de operaciones