[Building Sakai] New Feature for Sakai 2.10: Joinable Groups

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 13:38:25 PDT 2012

Sections aren't 100% the same as groups.

If you use Section Info to create a section, it doesn't show in Site Info > Groups as that tool explicitly limits the groups created by Site Info only.

They also tie in with elements of Course Management, i.e. Students and TAs etc.

I like the options in Section Info but for project sites it just doesn't line up very well.

cheers,
Steve