[Building Sakai] Rendering Portlet css in xsl-portal.

Chris Ribble cribble at uwindsor.ca
Tue May 29 11:22:28 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

A while back we set out to integrate the Blackboard Elluminate Sakai
Bridge into our local flavour of Sakai. I have it functioning properly,
but I still can't get the xsl-portal to render the CSS in the Elluminate
Bridge at all. It basically strips the link and style tags right out of
the code. Does anyone know how to fix this or where I should start?

The Elluminate Bridge is built on the Pluto Portlet framework I believe.

Thanks
Chris

Chris Ribble
LMS Application Developer