[Building Sakai] Steve Githens' Etherpad Basic LTI integration

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Tue May 29 06:16:43 PDT 2012

The LTI tool is done and somewhat tested.  It seems to be working just
fine with Sakai CLE, but we are seeing a problem with Sakai OAE.  I have
not checked it into a source control system, in part because I'm trying
to figure how how and where to put it into GitHub.

Progress on the project was delayed due to some bugs in Etherpad Lite
that needed to be resolved.  We are over that now and have a working
instance on a cloud server (GoGrid).

I hope to resolve these issues this week.  If you want the LTI app
earlier, send me an email message direct and I'll zip up the code for you.

- Mark Norton