[Building Sakai] No Session Established

Nkululeko Phakela Nkululeko.Phakela at wits.ac.za
Wed May 23 07:13:41 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I'm developing an admin util that uses siteService to retrieve all the sites. For each of these site, I'm retrieving users with role Instructor. I am then checking if they are students(using their special format email address).

The problem is every time I do this, and run this app, as soon as I move from the tool and try to use other tools, I get a "No Session Established", "No tool Session page". The only way to get Sakai up and running is for me to drop the database and create a new one and put back all my config tables and tools.

Is there anything I can do to circumvent this? What am I doing wrong? Any help will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Nguni