[Building Sakai] JIRA seems to crash every time I add a ticket

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Sun May 20 20:08:57 PDT 2012

I was able to create a jira in the test project and also in SAK, but
perhaps jira just likes me better?

However the last jira created in SAK other than me was "Friday 12:42 PM".

Did you get any errors in the UI? What do you mean by crashed the jira,
just the system became unresponsive? Any other details we could use when we
provide details to the ISP, Dates/times/projects issues created in/etc.