[Building Sakai] new webservices

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu May 17 06:23:59 PDT 2012

Awesome, create a Jira and attach. I'd have no problems with you committing, though can you make sure they have docs on each method if they don't already? Whilst javadocs are difficult to generate from them, someone reading the code can see whats going on.

And a file called CourseManagement.jws or similar for the last 10 would be perfect, and would match the other ones like TestsAndQuizzes, Assignments etc.

cheers,
Steve