[Building Sakai] Anonymous contributions at MsgCntr forums

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Thu May 17 03:07:47 PDT 2012

Dear all,

Some of our instructors are requesting the possibility of making anonymous contributions at MsgCntr forums. Does anybody of you implemented this? Would you mind to share with us that development and/or guidelines to do it? I've been searching at JIRA but haven't found anything. Also if anybody is interested we can collaborate in the development.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best,
Dr. David Roldán Martínez
Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
Sakai CLE QA lead for Internationalization
Sakai Foundation Lead of International Relationships for Iberoamerica

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CD3425.AC3B1580][cid:image006.jpg at 01CD3425.AC3B1580]