[Building Sakai] Problem with column: answertext, table: sam_itemgrading_t

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Mon May 14 16:05:21 PDT 2012

Hi Jehan,

I just ran your query in my dev instance and it is done within one second.
But it is very possible because I have way less data then you have.
However, I have to say we don't expect users run UPDATE query filtered by
agentid because agentid column is not indexed.

If it takes long time from Samigo UI, can you please check if you have the
up to date database statistics?

Thanks,
Karen