[Building Sakai] Sakai Notify New Guest Users not picking up change

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Tue May 8 12:40:42 PDT 2012

Hi, Shlomo:

Please verify that the prev template settings are not stored in db.

The db table is email_template_item.

If you don't have access to db, you can add Email Template Administration
tool into your Sakai Admin site, and view the current system email setting
there.

You will need to drop the old setting from db in order to see the new
 format from template.

Thanks,

- Zhen