[Building Sakai] [Sakai] File Upload - multipart Error

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue May 8 05:24:27 PDT 2012

Hi,

Yes is Sakai you need to disable the Sakai RequestFilter file upload handling so that Wicket can do it itself.

	<filter>
		<filter-name>sakai.request</filter-name>
		<filter-class>org.sakaiproject.util.RequestFilter</filter-class>
		<init-param>
			<param-name>upload.enabled</param-name>
			<param-value>false</param-value>
      		</init-param>