[Building Sakai] Samigo problem with valid submissions getting 0 scores

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Wed May 2 06:42:34 PDT 2012

It's interesting that you are having this trouble too... I am working
on an issue just like this.  Its a single page test with a mix of
random multiple choice and fill in the blank.  The instructor noticed
that a few random students had a score of 0 and when she looked at the
submission, the student had quite a few correct multiple choice
answers with a score of 0 (even the check mark was next to it).  She
also found that if you edit the test and regrade and republish that
the score would be fixed but other random students would end up
getting a score of 0.

I'm at a lost and am trying to figure out how to reproduce this
myself.  I have a site that I can see this error where the instructor
gave me permission to "play around with".  This is on 2.8.x + some
additional features in trunk.

-Bryan