[Building Sakai] ims cc

csev csev at umich.edu
Thu Mar 29 15:15:07 PDT 2012

On Mar 29, 2012, at 10:44 AM, Seth Theriault wrote:

> I think Lesson Builder was going to offer some CC support. But
> that may not fulfill everyone's needs.
>
> Seth

LessonBuilder 1.5 is certified as IMS Common Cartridge compliant as of 12-Mar-2012:

http://www.imsglobal.org/cc/detail.cfm?ID=94

This has been a lot of work on Chuck Hedrick's part and we owe him a debt of gratitude.  And I owe him a big steak dinner and a big hug.

This certification is not easy to pass and requires the demonstration of proper import of a large number of test cartridges.

Chuck made it work whether you have Mneme or Samigo and made it work whether you have JForum or MsgCntr (as IMC CC has discussion forums that need importing).

Three cheers for Chuck Hedrick!

/Chuck