[Building Sakai] videoconferencing solutions contrib. tool

Liu, Peter peter.liu at yale.edu
Thu Mar 29 08:13:50 PDT 2012

Hi Diego,

We , at Yale, are starting to look into your videoconferencing contrib. tool and I am able to install it into my local environment and it is looking great.  I have one question about the Adobe login configuration setup, which I am not clear.

For the following setting in sakai.properites.

#Adobe Connect webConference

samoo.connect.url=host:port

samoo.connect.username=username

samoo.connect.password=password

#end of Adobe

What type of user account is needed here? Should it be an Admin account? Or it is a special account from Adobe server side.

Currently, I have trouble with Adobe conference sharing mode.  I can create a conference room at the tool  and when you click the room link, the Adobe conference room page is pop-up. However, it says that it is not sharing mode and you cannot do anything.  I guess that the login-user account is not correct.

Thanks a lot!
Peter Liu