[Building Sakai] ims cc

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 29 06:45:17 PDT 2012

To the best of my knowledge, IMS-CC support in Sakai was never
completed.  Me and a couple of other guys were actively working on it,
but IMS was sitting on the spec and hadn't publicly released it.
Several months passed, then IMS made some significant changes to the
spec (largely around QTI support).  The team working on it, including
me, had moved on to other projects by then.

If CC import into Sakai is important for your school, I think some
resources will need to be applied to it to make it functional.

- Mark Norton