[Building Sakai] Tomcat not shutting down properly

Mike Jennings mike_jennings at unc.edu
Wed Mar 28 09:21:50 PDT 2012

Here is some followup on the issue.

With the help of Seth, it appears that the issue with Tomcat Hanging on
shutdown has to do with something in the Gradebook2 tool.  When I remove
gradebook2 from my instance of Sakai, then server will startup and
shutdown just fine.  When I deploy gradebook2, the server will startup
just fine but then hangs on the shutdown.

Mike

Mike Jennings
Teaching and Learning Developer

Office: (919) 843-5013