[Building Sakai] distinct events for Resources and Dropbox (Sitestats)

Vijaykumar Sadupally UdcsWeb at unisa.ac.za
Mon Mar 26 04:36:53 PDT 2012

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.

Hi Jim,

Yes, The entity Id's are different. But the events(content.new...) are same, I want to read these two tool events separately in Statistics(Sitestats) tool. Currently the Statistics
is reading Resources tool for the stats. As Unisa uses Drop box and resources as separate tools, want to read the two tool events separately.

Do you have any suggestions. Thank you

Regards
Vijay
Unisa