[Building Sakai] "CHECKSUM FAILED" problem.

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Mar 19 16:28:18 PDT 2012

This is likely just getting checksum problems on the maven-metadata files.
We think it's because we're deploying the artifacts using maven3 and
there's some incompatibilities with maven2/maven3 and we've have been
discussing it on the release list.

The current workaround is to upgrade to maven3 (3.0.3) if you're building
on trunk, and it should be entirely compatible. Though hopefully the
artifacts will be fixed with some recent workarounds to work without
warnings on both maven2 and maven3.