[Building Sakai] programmer's cafe chatroom?

Paul Lukasewych plukasew at uwo.ca
Mon Mar 19 13:39:15 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm new to Sakai CLE development and have been looking through the Progammer's
Cafe area in the wiki. There is a lot of good stuff here but I'm wondering if
there is a chatroom geared towards new developers? If not, is there any
interest in having one?  I think it would be beneficial to have a place for
newbies like myself to get clarification on things in the wiki, and ask
questions that are probably too basic for the mailing list. I have lurked in
#sakai and it seems to just be experienced devs talking about OAE, and I don't
want to interrupt :)

Thanks,

Paul Lukasewych
Applications Development Team