[Building Sakai] Problem with download sakai code

Kasun Lakpriya kasun.lakpriya86 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 22:04:23 PDT 2012

Hi Gayan,

Firstly, I am not a community member of sakai, but it's always good to ask
questions in this list as I think because anyone having time will reply to
you. So sending one mail would be more than enough, usually
communities(any) are bit off-line in the weekends. It seems that I can help
you in this matter.

Since you are in the 8th step I hope you have successfully done with
previous steps and you have installed Subversion correctly on your system.
If you want to learn about subversion and commands Google is there as
always. This would be the steps to get through 8th steps.

1) cd in to the directory you prefer to download (checkout) the code

2) use this command to checkout the code to your local machine:* svn
checkout https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/trunk/
sakai-src-trunk*- this will download the code in to
/your_current_directory/sakai-src-trunk/

HTH,
Kasun