[Building Sakai] how to download wicket example

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 01:49:56 PDT 2012

Hi

The only difference between a normal webapp and a Sakai tool are the optional api's you can use to get user and site info and the minor bits of glue code to register it as a tool. There is nothing else you need to do that is special to Sakai, especially with wicket.

So I'd focus on getting a wicket webapp running, turn it into a sakai tool, then go from there.

Or fit this code into the app from the Sakai maven wicket archetype.

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone