[Building Sakai] Sakai integration with web-based videoconferencing solutions

Rafael Morales rmorales at udgvirtual.udg.mx
Tue Mar 13 09:35:30 PDT 2012

We have been using Sakai 2.7 and BigBlueButton in some postgraduate
courses and seminars, and it has been working fine (that is to say, any
problem has been related to the BBB server itself, not Sakai nor the
connection to it).

Regards,
Rafael

/Dr. Rafael Morales. Researcher. IGCAAV @ UDGVirtual, Universidad de