[Building Sakai] URGENT - Samigo: statistics do not show when random draw from pool is used

David Wafula davidwaf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:01:08 PDT 2012

Thanks Karen,
That explains why nothing was changing. Now, correct me if am wrong
please. SAM-1620 seems to suggest this was never fixed in 2.8.x ,
right?
As it stands, to fix this, I have to get the diff against trunk and
apply it to 2.8.3 ?  So will appreciate the patch for
2.8.x..especially .3

thanks.

--
David Wafula