[Building Sakai] Forcing the user to change password

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 00:33:29 PST 2012

Hi

As far as I am aware I'm not sure this functionality exists, except in the reset password tool. You can tell them all to go there to reset their password.

You could also customise Sakai to do an additional check if they still have the default password and redirect them automatically.

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone