[Building Sakai] Forcing the user to change password

Lucas Lo Vercio lucaslovercio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:57:14 PST 2012

Hi!

How redirect new users (who were created by an admin with a default
password) in his first login to the change password form?
I think that I've to save their IDs in an auxiliar table when they are
created (and erase them in the first log in), but I don't know how or the
tools and methods related to redirect to the change password form or the
home page.
This functionality has been developed? Or could you tell me the tool and
files do I have to edit? I read in the thread that I have to use the
DeveloperHelperService and edit two files (LoginTool.java and
UserAction.java), but it's not enough helpful to me.

Thanks!

--
Lucas D. Lo Vercio
sites.google.com/site/lucaslovercio/