[Building Sakai] Removing OSP tools from list of default tools available in course sites and project sites

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Mar 2 08:39:46 PST 2012

If this *seemed* like a big deal, in 2.9+ because of KNL-342 you could also
drop all of the modified osp tool registrations into the
${sakai.home}/tools without rebuilding. I agree that most of these *tools*
like Styles, Wizards and other tools are completely useless for the average
user without training and documentation (For a few of them the only option
is to add a css to xslt file) and are typically removed anyway.