[Building Sakai] Overriding complex type in sakai.properties

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Jun 29 12:18:22 PDT 2012

I agree, if you can just break this up into:
portalLinks.gmail.label=
portalLinks.gmail.image=
portalLinks.gmail.link=

Sometimes it gets does get super complex to define it any other way, but
even with those gradebook values, since we've added CSV parsing as a "top
level" ability in a property it makes it a little nicer at least.